Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI map visualization not working

Hi,

I have made some reports showing the zip codes within Denmark, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium and Finland. Within the past couple of days (since monday the 25th of March 2019) I have experienced problems regarding these reports. When loading the data on my Bing map visualization (both filled map and ) it doesn't show the first 3500 locations within the dataset. Now it shows about 150 locations, and when filtering, refreshing, drilling up and down, it loads a bit more location from time to time. Last week it worked like a charm, and showed the first 3500 locations after a couple of minutes loading from Bing.

Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Is there a solution for it?

I think it happened just around the update, whereas I've been able to make the bubble size -30, and not limited to 0.

Thank you in advance 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
v-evelk
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Sorry, I missed your message.

Could you please clarify what Map do you use, standard or some custom visual map?

Evgenii Elkin,
Software Engineer
Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals
pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems as if it has solved itself. It’s not running slow anymore, but it was the Filled Map and the other Bing Map solution 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.