cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PedroMayoral
Regular Visitor

Power BI for web page users

Hello everybody.

I am currently managing with wordpress a webpage of our company. We want that some of our clients can log-in into our webpage, with a unique user and password, and that they can see uniquely their own information in certain visualizations of power bi into the webpage. Is this possible? if so, which would be the first steps.

Thanks so much and I would entirely appreciate any sort of help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Power BI for web page users

@PedroMayoral wrote:

Hello everybody.

I am currently managing with wordpress a webpage of our company. We want that some of our clients can log-in into our webpage, with a unique user and password, and that they can see uniquely their own information in certain visualizations of power bi into the webpage. Is this possible? if so, which would be the first steps.

@PedroMayoral

I think Power BI Embedded and Row Level Security with Power BI Embedded is definitely what you want.

You can start from this point.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

@PedroMayoral wrote:

Hello everybody.

@PedroMayoral

I think Power BI Embedded and Row Level Security with Power BI Embedded is definitely what you want.

You can start from this point.

View solution in original post

e1
Frequent Visitor

I would like the same kind of solution as he asked for, but with one very important detail: no additional cost involved!

I dont want to ask my company to purchase a (not needed) Azzure subscription or Sharepoint Online, since we already have a huge IT infrastructure running on premises.

As much as i learn and delve into Power BI I notice how advanced it is becoming as far as BI and analysis tool, but how FLAWED and WEAK it is concerning the most important aspect of all the work of an analyst: publising the information to the end user.

Power BI is SO limited in this aspect!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

And the winner is...

Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Do you need help in Spanish? Check out our new Spanish community section.

Attending MBAS? Claim your badge

Attending MBAS? Claim your badge

Whether you’re streaming the digital event live, or watching on-demand, claim your attendee badge to sport on your profile.

April 2020 Community Highlights

April 2020 Community Highlights

Info on our Super Users, MBAS content and badges, and updates to our support articles. - Read the full Community Highlights.

MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.