Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI embedding in Business Central does not filter the report

Hi, 

I've followed the steps provided in the Microsoft Training (Configure Business Central for Excel and Power BI ) to embed Power BI in Business Central but my report does not filter on the prefered items.

I've put the No. of my table in the filter on all pages section bus it doesn't work at all. I've also tested it with the standard report from Microsoft but they also do not seem to work anymore.

Do any of you know how I can solve this problem? 

So I'am able to embed the report in Business Central but the report does not filter on e.g. the purchase quote that was selected. Something that should be possible.

I have been in contact with support from Microsoft about the issue.  It is accepted as a bug and it will be fixed in one of the upcoming releases of BC.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have excat same issue.

We ues PK (Item_No.) in the report filter, but the report in Business Central will not accept the filter.

Our reports are build in Power BI Desktop version 2.76.5678.782 64-bit 

Anonymous
Not applicable

This would be a bug that will be fixed in one of the following releases of BC

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.