Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI automation tools (Preview)

Does anyone know when this is going to move from Preview to GA?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=ms-pbi-api.pbi-automation-tools&ssr=false#overvi...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I think you may refer to this offical blog which is about Microsoft Power Platform: 2022 release wave 1 plan. According to this blog, I think moving Power BI automation tools (Preview) from Preview to GA temporarily has no ETA. 

I recommend that you stay tuned for future blogs, as well as being able to respond with feedback and suggestions on your own use of this tool each time Power BI is updated.

For reference: Power BI June 2022 Feature Summary

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I think you may refer to this offical blog which is about Microsoft Power Platform: 2022 release wave 1 plan. According to this blog, I think moving Power BI automation tools (Preview) from Preview to GA temporarily has no ETA. 

I recommend that you stay tuned for future blogs, as well as being able to respond with feedback and suggestions on your own use of this tool each time Power BI is updated.

For reference: Power BI June 2022 Feature Summary

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.