Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI SDK or Rest APIs

Hi -

I was just wondering if I should create my own wrapper for the REST APis or use the current Microsoft Power BI SDK that is available? Is the SDK updated as often as the REST APIs are?

Thanks, Shilpi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi -

I was just wondering if I should create my own wrapper for the REST APis or use the current Microsoft Power BI SDK that is available? Is the SDK updated as often as the REST APIs are?

Thanks, Shilpi

@Anonymous

The MS PBI SDK shall be OK. Not sure how timely the SDK would be updated after any new REST APIs released, however as to the version history, the SDK is actually updated amost monthly.

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi -

Thanks, Shilpi

@Anonymous

The MS PBI SDK shall be OK. Not sure how timely the SDK would be updated after any new REST APIs released, however as to the version history, the SDK is actually updated amost monthly.

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors