cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Power BI SDK for publishing apps

Is there a .net sdk or API for publishing a workspace as an app and sending B2B invites to a workspace?

I will have 100-400 workspaces and corresponding apps for my B2B customers.  I would like to automate the creation, deployment, and publishing of the reports and dashboards to the end users.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Power BI SDK for publishing apps

Hi @ryanlenagh,

I'm afraid this feature isn't available for now. Please refer to Publish-App-via-REST-API/ and publish-app-via-rest-api. About the API details, please refer to dotnet/api/overview/azure/powerbi-embedded?view=azure-dotnet.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @ryanlenagh,

I'm afraid this feature isn't available for now. Please refer to Publish-App-via-REST-API/ and publish-app-via-rest-api. About the API details, please refer to dotnet/api/overview/azure/powerbi-embedded?view=azure-dotnet.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have similar issue and decided to share each report individually instead of creating apps

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.