Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Yggdrasill
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Power BI Embedded showcase dumpster!

So I've been using Power BI for almost 6 years now and I feel like the requirement of Power BI being unleashed to the public is somewhat gaining momentum. However - I also feel like we don't have that many showcases in real life. We see plenty of Highcarts and other similar tools being used for public data but not Power BI! I wonder why? 

Is it because it's pricey? Slow? Complicated? Why is it so hard to find real life showcases.

I know we have this fairly newly updated playground to play with for PBI Embedded here: Power BI Playground but do you know about any real life projects out there that actually use Power BI Embedded and some neat web programming?

If so, and if the project is open source, please post the URL here.

I'll start!
Contoso Sales report: Contoso Sales Demo

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Yggdrasill,

In fact, most embedded users are working for organizations that may include sensitive data so you can't find the showcase. 

Please take a look at the following link about Microsoft showcase about power bi embedded if helps:

GitHub - microsoft/PowerBI-Embedded-Showcases: Showcases for Power BI Embedded

In addition, you can also take a look at the following link of the data stories gallery if you are not so clear to design reports:

Data Stories Gallery - Microsoft Power BI Community

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.