cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abhiiimr15 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Custom Visuals' Community

Hi All, I am trying to customize the Box & Whisker Plot to show some relevant information on the Power BI as can be seen below. The Box plot range shows minimum & maximum values pertaining to a particular region and then the small green triangle shows the specific company's score which belongs to the selected region. There are 4 labels which i would want to show, Minimum, Maximum, Overall mean i.e. the competitive Mean and the specific company's (My Score) in this case.
1 REPLY 1
abhiiimr15 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Power BI Custom Visuals' Community

I have the visual which I have created on excel; want to get similar on the Power BI. Not sure how to attach over here to seek help from you guys!

@abhiiimr15 wrote:
Hi All, I am trying to customize the Box & Whisker Plot to show some relevant information on the Power BI as can be seen below. The Box plot range shows minimum & maximum values pertaining to a particular region and then the small green triangle shows the specific company's score which belongs to the selected region. There are 4 labels which i would want to show, Minimum, Maximum, Overall mean i.e. the competitive Mean and the specific company's (My Score) in this case.

@abhiiimr15 wrote: