Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pie Charts Tree November 2018 Update

Hi,

I discovered the new "Pie Charts Tree" custom visual in the November 2018 update and I have few comments/questions:

- In the video (Nov. 2018 Update) it looks like it is possible to change the size, color and style of the connecting lines but I couldn't find the "Weight Links" option under Tree Options or any options to change the color of the lines. Do I need anything special to get those options?

- If you add a slicer to your report (see example here) and change the date, the visual will collapse and expand every time you change something which is a bit annoying. One way to avoid that is to uncheck "Auto Expand" but it would be great if we could defined a default level instead of having just "All" in this case (e.g. all+ first level = location in my example). Then, with the auto expand off, is there a way to not always automatically collapse everything back to all if you change the filter? If you have opened nods and want to check the evolution over different periods using a slicer, re-opening everything every time is annoying. 

Thanks,

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.