Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

daniel12
Frequent Visitor

PBI Embedded: How to suppress pagination footer?

Hi Community,

We trying to use PowerBI embedded for our solution. When I embedded PBI Reports in our application PowerBI always shows at at the bottom of the embedded iframe the page navigation bar - even if the report only consists of one page it still shows the grey bar titled "Page1".  As we want to offer multiple reports each of them restricted to one page only this seems unnecessary. 

How could one suppress the page navigator in PBI embedded?

Thanks

Daniel

5 REPLIES 5
jocaplan-MSFT
Employee
Employee

This functionality is coming in the next week or two with our new client side API.

@jocaplan-MSFT

It is great to hear about the client API. Can the API manipulate PBIX files? I've seen several requirement on access PBIX programmatically. Kindly share any anouncement or blog about it if there's any.

The API is more around viewing the report. You will be able to discover and set filters, change pages and also listen to click events so you will know when someone clicks on a visual and what they clicked on. That will let you take some action from there.

Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@daniel12

As far as I know, there's no way to suppress the pagination footer. You can sumbit your feeckback on Power BI Ideas and vote it up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.