Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

normpowerbi

Office 365 Services Health Status

As an Office 365 Administrator in our tenant, I can view the Office 365 Services Health Status below but I want to know if I can create a Power BI app to access the Office 365 Services Health Status data without the nav bar on the left and give access to the non-admin users of our company. I would really appreciate if you can show or share "How-to" to create it.

health.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@normpowerbi wrote:

As an Office 365 Administrator in our tenant, I can view the Office 365 Services Health Status below but I want to know if I can create a Power BI app to access the Office 365 Services Health Status data without the nav bar on the left and give access to the non-admin users of our company. I would really appreciate if you can show or share "How-to" to create it.

health.jpg

@normpowerbi

I think it is possible. Based on my research, there're actually official API that can retrieve service health status data. See Office 365 Service Communications API Overview.

Real-time service health monitoring - Query for status updates for new or ongoing service incidents or planned maintenance events that impact your subscription services (or those of your customers).

There's no built-in connector in Power BI that retrives the health data, so the main point of your requirement is how to retrive the data externally. I think you can post the "how to" question in the O365 development forum. After getting the data and saving in a database or in any excel etc, you can simply present the status in Power BI and share the report within your company.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.