Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Stan_EF

Missing sidebar tabs in Dashboard when creating Dataset through API

Hi,

I have been able to create and delete Datasets both within My Workspace and a group workspace by using the API and adding in rows of data.

However, the Marketing users(end users) have noticed that the sidebar tabs available when using a connector to get the data are not visible when I use the API instead.

SideBar options.PNG

The tabs allow users to view the reports, data and the relationships created for the dataset.

We are making use of the APIs to create and fill the dataset as this allows us the easily integrate powerBI into our already existing solutions/products.

Is there a way to enable these tabs either through a setting in the dashboard or something in the API endpoints themselves?

Any suggestion on a work around would also be appreciated, perhaps creating the dataset from the dashboard first and sending the data using the API?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors