cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mcrv1991 New Member

Measure blank when filter on all or multiple members selected.

Hello all,

In my Power BI dashboard I have calculated a measure with the following DAX statement:

VCA Index = (CALCULATE(SUM('FACT - ROLAP'[DATA_VALUE]),FILTER('FACT - ROLAP','FACT - ROLAP'[Measure]="VCA-index"))) / 100

This gives me back a value from the Fact table, which is a percentage. I also have the filters 'Years' and 'Periods'. I don't want the measure to aggregate when my 'periods' or 'years' filter is on 'ALL' or multiple members are selected. Then I want the measure to be empty (NULL/BLANK).

So for example: when my periods filter is on 'period 3' I want the value of the DAX statement. But when my periods filter is on 'ALL', I want it to be BLANK.

I have tried some things but it didn't work out. Hopefully you can give me some advise.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 181 members 2,242 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: