Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gwen
Helper I
Helper I

Matrice : Afficher les colonnes sans données

Bonjour,

J’utilise une matrice pour faire un tableau (client / zone geographique (1 zone = 1 colonne) 

je souhaite afficher les zones de présence ou non.

problème : selon les filtres, les colonnes sans valeurs ne s’affichent pas. D’accord pour la logique.. puisque pas de donnée

Auriez vous  une façon de figer les colonnes quelques soit l’élément filtré?

Merci par avance de votre aide

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

attached is a generic approach.  Both Rows and Columns now come from dimension tables and have "show items with no data"  enabled.

lbendlin_0-1633438275707.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Gwen
Helper I
Helper I

Merci !

Gwen
Helper I
Helper I

Hello

thank you for your answer

I try to explain the situation clearly : 

Gwen_1-1632994332904.png

If you want all areas to show you need to provide a dimension table that has all possible values.  You can create a calculated table in DAX for that if you like.

Please provide sanitized sample data in usable format (not as a picture - inserting it into a table would be good) .

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

If you have tables with relationships it depends which side of the relationship you pull the fields from, and if there are filters on the dimension table. Please provide sanitized sample data in usable format (not as a picture - inserting it into a table would be good) and show the expected outcome.

Hello,

Here is the database for example

Sorry for the delay but I did not know how to tie the link (suddenly I learned to do it) thank you for your help and have a nice day

Data4help 

attached is a generic approach.  Both Rows and Columns now come from dimension tables and have "show items with no data"  enabled.

lbendlin_0-1633438275707.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.