Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gary_connolly
Frequent Visitor

Looking for a developer to create a customer KPI card visual under commission

I'm currently looking for a developer to create a customer visual, essentially similar to a bloomberg Stock Card but much simpler:

Measure

Target 1

Target 2

Comparison

The card should have a color based on % variance between Measure and Comparison; similair to the conditional formatting features in the matrix table

Should have an option to turn the label name on or off for the targets, and label should be the field name

Each target should have an optional variance percentage between that target and the measure

There should be an option to turn off the target value and/or the variance percentage

Some features similair to the KPI Indicator custom Visual.

Let me know if you are interested in the commission

2 REPLIES 2
prat1507
Frequent Visitor

HI Gary

I'm interested in the commission. Please let me know when can we discuss this.

Regards

Pratyush

gary_connolly
Frequent Visitor

I'm currently looking for a developer to create a customer visual, essentially similar to a bloomberg Stock Card but much simpler:

Measure

Target 1

Target 2

Comparison

The card should have a color based on % variance between Measure and Comparison; similair to the conditional formatting features in the matrix table

Should have an option to turn the label name on or off for the targets, and label should be the field name

Each target should have an optional variance percentage between that target and the measure

There should be an option to turn off the target value and/or the variance percentage

Some features similair to the KPI Indicator custom Visual.

Let me know if you are interested in the commission

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.