Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Rakshya
Frequent Visitor

Issue with Date Ist April 2018

Hi -

I have posted this earlier and have seen couple of issues raised in the community.

For Ist April 2018 alone, my dashboard does not work. Its a Sales dashboard which shows YTD, MTD, QTD , WTD and DAY Sales.

By default it used to show current WTD sales  but for last week my WTD Sales failed because the dashbaord does not work for 1st april due to which it is going to impact YTD, MTD, QTD all.

Can any one please help on priority? This is really impacting Business as usual tasks because all our managers rely on this report to see the updates.

Regards,

Rakshya

5 REPLIES 5
dwoolford
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

I had this problem too and this post has a work around.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/April-fools/td-p/384229

Dave.

Thanks for that but this does not work for because of the fact there are multiple users using the dshboard and can't be asked to go and change the settings.

Hi Rakshya,

This worked for me as the report 'developer'.  I changed my time settings per the work around and updated and published the report from Power BI desktop to online. When I published it this was fixed for all the report 'consumers' even though they didn't change their own time settings.

d

Sorry but it did not work for me.

jakeryan56
Helper III
Helper III

I am having the exact same problem. I really need help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.