Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

_TJ
Frequent Visitor

InternalServerError when calling ExportReportInGroupAsync

Since yesterday morning, my C# code to download reports from the service, stopped working after running daily for more than a year. The error I receive is not giving my any details. The ExportReportInGroupAsync is throwing 'InternalServerError'.

I've migrated from V2 to the latest 'standard' nuget package Microsoft.PowerBI.Api, but I got the same error.

Anyone know where to look for? 

Error, Microsoft.Rest.HttpOperationException: Operation returned an invalid status code 'InternalServerError'
at Microsoft.PowerBI.Api.ReportsOperations.ExportReportInGroupWithHttpMessagesAsync(Guid groupId, Guid reportId, Dictionary`2 customHeaders, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Microsoft.PowerBI.Api.ReportsOperationsExtensions.ExportReportInGroupAsync(IReportsOperations operations, Guid groupId, Guid reportId, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Microsoft.PowerBI.Api.ReportsOperationsExtensions.ExportReportInGroup(IReportsOperations operations, Guid groupId, Guid reportId)

2 REPLIES 2
_TJ
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-yiruan-msft 

- for three days, it wasn't working

- then, all of a sudden, it worked again, without any changes made 

- now it stopped again, since yesterday

I have no clue where to look for. No changes were made to the report, only 'regular' increase of data due to refreshes.

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @_TJ ,

Whether the problem still persist? Has anyone made any change to these related reports? 

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.