Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interactive Navigation panel

How would one achieve this navigation panel using bookmark?  I tried everything and can't seem to find a solution.

navigation panel.JPG

Link to this app: 

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiNzFhYmQxMzctZDkzYS00NWIxLWIxNGMtMzU1NDZhZjgwMzI2IiwidCI6IjRlZ...

4 REPLIES 4
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

You want a link to each page or you want a link to each page in a fly-out menu?

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Greg,

I want exactly like that demo.  Flyout menu when clicked, and next/previous arrow.  Please give me a tutorial how to get that done.

Thank you,

So, what you would need to do would be to create an image for each of those links, I would include the background. Place all of these images on the page and link each to a bookmark. You would then create a button or something to display the fly-out menu, which is really just your images hidden. So, you would have the default view bookmark which has all of those image visuals hidden. You would then create another bookmark with all of the images visible. You would tie your button to display the fly-out menu to this second bookmark. Now you would have a button/image that the user could click that would make the "fly-out" menu visible. The user would then click one of the unhidden images to take them to the bookmark of their choice.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply. 

However, do you think that this could be using Power BI embedded?  Otherwise, how would I hide the tabs from displaying and show only flyout menu?  How do I add the Full Screen action button to right of the navigation panel?  

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiNzFhYmQxMzctZDkzYS00NWIxLWIxNGMtMzU1NDZhZjgwMzI2IiwidCI6IjRlZ...

Thank you so much for your help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors