Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Pigna
Frequent Visitor

How to modify embedding options in Dynamics CRM?

I can see dashboards through Dynamycs CRM.
I have three needs:

- when clicking on any visual in a dashboard to open a report, I don't want to see the filter pane

- I want a button that allows to see the report in full screen (without passing through the power bi service)

- when clicking on a visual I want to see the exact page of the report the visual belongs to (currently the report opens on the first page, whatever visaul is clicked)

By searching a little I have found that these problems might be solved using some javascript.

Someone told  me that in order to add some javascript I need to add/modify the web resources (settings > customizations > customyze the system > components > web resources).

The question is how does it work?

If I have to modify some files, how do I know which files to modify? Which files are the one responsible for the embedding of reports?

If I have to add some files, how do I write them? I know how to write some javascript, but I don't know how to tell the CRM he has to use the functions I write and apply them to the Power BI embedded.

1 REPLY 1
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Pigna,

To be honest, I don't know if the Dynamics CRM would let us do such customizations. I would suggest you go to https://community.dynamics.com/crm/ for professional supports. 

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors