Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to get more Accurate Data labels for Graphs/Charts?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get accurate Data labels amount when selected for a specific Display units? 0.05 M is not helpful to look at, however 50 k is. Is it possible to edit the actaul Display units?

Data Labels On.PNGDate Range.PNGValues Example.PNG

1 REPLY 1
dm-p
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous,

At this time, data point funcationality is as you find it in your post.

The only way to modify them for specific cases would be to create an additional measure in your visual using a similar technique as shown here for the last data point in a series. Providing that your series/measure has sensible ranges applied for each displayed value, then this could be a viable approach for you but would need some adaptation to work for your use case.

There's a popular idea already created for the improvement of data points, so I'd suggest adding a vote to it if you want to see some improvements within Power BI.

Regards,

Daniel

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

My course: Introduction to Developing Power BI Visuals

On how to ask a technical question, if you really want an answer (courtesy of SQLBI)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.