Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sabatino
Frequent Visitor

How to get an embed code for a Dashboard?

I can get embed codes from https://app.powerbi.com/ for reports, but have not been able to see how I can get embed codes for my dashboards.  I upgraded from pro to premium power bi after reading that premium users can receive embed codes for dashboards, but I still only see the option to get embed codes for reports.  How do I get embed codes for the dashboards?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sabatino ,

Do you want to get the embed code similar to the embed code in publish to web feature, but for dashboard? If so, according to my research, there is no such embed code even after upgrading to premium.

yingyinr_1-1635236878099.png

But if you want to know how to embed for dashboard, you can refer to the following document. Hope they can help you.

Embed a dashboard

Power BI Embedded Dashboard

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sabatino ,

Do you want to get the embed code similar to the embed code in publish to web feature, but for dashboard? If so, according to my research, there is no such embed code even after upgrading to premium.

yingyinr_1-1635236878099.png

But if you want to know how to embed for dashboard, you can refer to the following document. Hope they can help you.

Embed a dashboard

Power BI Embedded Dashboard

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.