Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mathan
Regular Visitor

How to create an App in PowerBI AppSource marketplace similar to Salesforce Reports App

I need to build something similar to Salesforce Reports app in the Get Data -> Services -> Salesforce Reports app and just create a dataset alone

salesforce_reports_appsource.pngsalesforce_reports_service.png

1. It expects the user to provide Salesforce credentials
  2. It fetches all reports (tabular + summary) and lists on the right hand side
  3. The user selects a report and the data corresponding to the report is fetched from Salesforce using a REST API call and a Dataset is created for the Salesforce Report.

I need to build something similar and I don't find the relevant documents.

1. Where do I can view the source code for the above app? Is it open source?

2.Is there any documentation on how to develop similar apps?

The above App is quite different from other Apps in the AppSource marketplace since this is not a content pack nor a solution template as well.

1 REPLY 1
v-micsh-msft
Employee
Employee

Please check and see if the following is what you are looking for:

https://appsource.microsoft.com/pt/partners#getStarted

And:

https://smpprodresources.azureedge.net/partnerresources/Microsoft%20AppSource%20Partner%20Listing%20...

By the way, I didn't find the source code for the Salesforce Reports App at the current time.

Regards,

Michael

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.