Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

renaudgaillard
Frequent Visitor

How to connect securised data to iframe report

Hi all,

I have created some standards reports accessible throught a WebSite via an iFrame. 

To do that, I have pasted the link I obtained by the "Publish to web" menu option in my online dashboard.

But in doing that, everyone can access to these reports.

What I would like to do is :

- Create a custom and secured ASP.NET WebSite accessible to several companies (no problem to do that)

- Only these users could have access to the reports : how to do that ? Is it possible ?

- Once a user is authenticated, I know the comany. So, the report in the iFrame should be refreshed with is own data : how to do that ? Is it possible to trigger something to call a WebService that feed the reports with the data related to the right company ?

I Want to allow several financial compagnies to access the same reports but with their own and secured datas.

Finally, what are the PowerBi licence that I have to suscribe to do that (if it is possible) ?

And what are the PowerBi licence that these compagnies have to suscribe to ?

Thank you all for your interest !

Have a nice day !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@renaudgaillard

1. It seems that Power BI Embedded is more proper in your case, no Licence is required.
  2. In the condition of 1, check Row level security with Power BI Embedded.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@renaudgaillard

1. It seems that Power BI Embedded is more proper in your case, no Licence is required.
  2. In the condition of 1, check Row level security with Power BI Embedded.

Thank you Eric_Zhang !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.