Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

harinadhareddy

How to add power bi reports into my personal erp software

hi experts,

iam new to power bi,

we are planning to move from other bi  tool to power bi.

but i have one doubt in that how can i see my dashboards into my erp software 

please help me(any services i want to  add)

thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
Podiumbi
Frequent Visitor

I built a Power BI software tool using embedded technology (Rest API) for one of my consulting clients that might meet your needs.  It's web based and connects directly to your Power BI and Azure so you wouldn't have to code anything from scratch.  It wasn't so much about cost for them even though my tool only requires you to have one Power BI license.  They use my tool because of all of the features, it supports Row Level Security and allows them to email out multiple reports to each of their clients on a schedule in a single email.  

https://www.podiumbi.com/powerbi-reporting-software/

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @harinadhareddy,

If the ERP software is a web application, you can use Publish to web or Power BI Embedded features to embed reports.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to clarify, publish report to web will be static?

Hi @Anonymous,

The report used Publish to web can be interacted and data also can be refreshed. See: How it works (technical details).

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.