Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AfsarP1
Helper IV
Helper IV

How does power query work with response headers to use Set-Cookies

Hi Team 

Does anyone have a fair understanding of how power query works with response headers. I'm trying to get through the cookies process and have been having a difficult time in doing so. No one seems to have done this in past and it is unclear if power query works with cookies. One of the old posts dated back in 2018 mentioned it does not, but I'm trying to figure out if things have changed. 

I'm trying to use set-cookies but not sure how it works. Example code from other language:

function(err, res, body){

console.log("Cookies:---->", JSON.stringify(res.headers["set-cookie"])) // This just a print to see cookies.

cookie = res.headers["set-cookie"];

I want use set-cookies in my below code:

let

headersForCookie = [ //#"Host"= "abc.domian.com",
#"Authorization"= "Bearer "&Access_Token("password","token","code")[access_token]
],

Source = Web.Contents("https://abc.domian.com/api/cookie",[Headers=headersForCookie] ),
convertasJson = Json.Document(Source)

in
convertasJson

Appreciate any response. 

2 REPLIES 2
AfsarP1
Helper IV
Helper IV

Hello Team

I'm still chasing for the information on cookies. I would appreciate any response.

AfsarP1
Helper IV
Helper IV

Its been quite some time and I'm still trying to get information on this. I know we would go out of vacation soon or some would already be on vacation. I would appreciate any inputs before we all head out to our vacation. 

Wishing you all happy holidays. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.