Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

anas_ztw
Frequent Visitor

Hide filter pane on Embedded report

Hi everyone,

Does any one know why hiding filter pane with setting filterPaneEnabled = false in embedded report using JS is not working? I'm using same asp.net mvc project that is existing on the web PowerBI-Developer-Samples.

Also, Is there a way to hide "Report Level Filters" sections and leave the rest?

thanks,

AZ

5 REPLIES 5
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @anas_ztw,

I just verified that setting filterPaneEnabled = false in embedded report using JS within PowerBI-Developer-Samples is still working fine for me.

EmbedReport.cshtml:

false.PNG

Result:

r4.PNG

Also, Is there a way to hide "Report Level Filters" sections and leave the rest?

As far as I know, there isn't a way to do it currently. Smiley Happy

Regards

Thank for your reply @v-ljerr-msft

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm displaying the report in Edit mode and I want to hide the filters pane in that mode.

Config code:

pbi config.png

Hi @anas_ztw,

As far as I know, filter pane cannot be hided in Edit View currently. You can add it as an idea on Power BI Ideas forum to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

Thanks.

@v-ljerr-msft,

I already voted for this item. (button to Hide filter pane on Embedded report)

No news regarding that...

Do you know if there is any availability for that feature soon ?

thanks, BR

Augustin

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.