Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help in customizing chart

Hi Folks, 

I am trying to create a comparision report. That said i am trying to compare the volume of tickets between 2 calendar years

(Aug2016 to Aug 2017  and Aug 2017 to Aug 2018).  I have created two seperate bar charts, Refer attached picture. 

comparsion.PNGHow do i combine both or customise the charts to show the comparison report ? 

I need to get any of the following combination 

1. Display ticket volume as comparison b/w calendar year in the same report. E.G. ticket volume for C2016-08 follwed by ticket volume by C2017-08, and so on. In other words, 1st bar of the 2nd graphs follwed by 1st bar of the 1st graph etc. 
  2. Dispaly a bar chart with tickets volume for this year and a trend graph ( incorporated in the same graph ) for previous year for comparison 

I am not sure how to apply the filter because both the graphs have different date ranges. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

You may use clustered column chart and take advantage of the Legend field.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

Tried then and no good . As i am comparing a unit value with two different date ranges. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors