Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help! GANTT Chart by Lingaro on Power BI cannot show different colors

Using GANTT Chart by Lingaro on Power BI and want to apply to 4 different colors to represent 4 different categories for these projects. Before publishing the 4 colors can be seen -

CT_MS22_2-1643007112679.png

After publishing to the Power BI site, the colors revert to using only the original color, regardless of category

CT_MS22_3-1643007136849.png

Is this because of settings? or a bug?

3 REPLIES 3
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

It seems that GANTT Chart by Lingaro will show only one color as default.

1.png

I have a test, but color for legend still work after I publish my report to Power BI Service in my test.

1.png

You can try to edit your report in Power BI Service. Selelct different colors for different legends in Format.

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-rzhou-msft , after setting the different colors and Saving, it reverts back to this "default color"

It happens after I select a reporting period from the top left corner, then it will set all the legend colors to default color

CT_MS22_1-1643271821782.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-rzhou-msft this issue is still unresolved, are there any updates?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.