Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Grid by MAQ Software Values font is different from customized Theme across the report

Hi Experts: I am asking about the font of Values of the Grid by MAQ Software. Please refer to the picture below: 

so the Values in the red circle has different fonts compare to other texts in the screenshot. I tried customize theme across all visuals and pages, set it to Segoe UI, however, this line in the red circle wont change at all. I could tell from the PowerBI Desktop, the font is consistent; however, when I see the report in app.powerbi.com, then there is a discrepancy. Please advise how to resolve this issue, thank you!  Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 12.36.21 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

For any feature requests or questions about this visual,If you don't get a quick reply in the forum, you can send an email to the expert.

On the visual details page, there is MAQ Software's contact information

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Liang: 

May I ask where is the visual detail page? thanks! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MAQSupport Hi there: Please take a look of this post as I have tried customized theme corss all pages and visuals, still, the Values I put in this Grid has different fonts compared to the rest in the Grid. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.