Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Generate Shipping Labels from raw table in PowerBi

I have a table in powerbi that contains shipping label data. Each row in the table would represent a single label. Here is the table:

table.jpg

I basically need to display a page that would have a label for each row in the table above. Each label would have date, center, route color, label name, quantity, size, etc. I am currently attempting to do this using custom visuals, but I am beginning to doubt that custom visuals is the right way of achieving what I want. I need to print this information onto avery labels. I need input from the experts on the best way of achieving this...

Community Support Team

Re: Generate Shipping Labels from raw table in PowerBi

@AlanJudi,

It seems that you may just use the Multi-row card visual.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Frequent Visitor

[ Edited ]

It seems that way, but how do I make 1 label per row, instead I am getting 1 label per row per column: 

Visual.JPGshowing 1 card per column per row\

Do you think I can fetch the code from Github and modify it, or is there a built in way to modify this?!

Community Support Team

@AlanJudi,

You may try to manually adjust the width.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.