Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KyleGranger
Frequent Visitor

Gantt Chart that Shows Both Baseline and Actual Dates for Phases

Hi all, I am currently building a project road map dashboard that includes a Gantt chart showing the project phases on a timeline and I am struggling to find a Gantt visual that will allow me to show the projects intial baseline dates and the projects actual latest estimate dates on the timeline. I am currently using Gantt 2.2.3 and have built the following visual based on our latest estimate dates, with the project phases on one row for each project. I have looked into setting up duplicate projects, adding basline to the naming convention, and replacing the latest estimates with baseline dates, but that will not work for me as i need to be able to show one project at a time and that would result in two seperate projects. Does anyone know of any other visuals that could satisfy this requirement or maybe a creative solution similar to my attempt to duplicate the project? I know this is a long shot after digging through the forums for several days, but any help will be greatly appricaited. The first picture is the landing page which shows projects under their portfolio, the second picture shows the individual project info tab where i will need to show the baseline dates along side the latest estimates.Gantt Chart Forum 1.JPG

Gantt Chart Forum 3.JPG

Thank you much,

Kyle Granger

3 REPLIES 3
Taryn
Frequent Visitor

Try Definitive Logic Advanced Gantt Chart

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KyleGranger ,

See if these two visuals can meet your needs:

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381364?tab=Overview 

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA200000891?src=office&tab=Overview 

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have the same problem I cant pay for the otehr visuals did you manage to resolve this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.