cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
franck_axires
Frequent Visitor

GET availableFeatures API parameters

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how many embed trial tokens there's left on our shared capacity.

I use Postman to call the GET https://api.powerbi.com/v1.0/myorg/availableFeatures(featureName='embedTrial') API, passing the bearer token in the Authorization header. but get an error message saying the server isn't responding.

Here's the request as intercepted in the Postman Console :

Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
cache-control: no-cache
Postman-Token: a7b213xxxxxandsoon
Authorization: Bearer eyJ0eXAixxxxxxxxandsoforth

I'm assuming you need to pass other parameters like a client_id or the AD Tenant ID but cannot find anything in the documentation nor any examples of the correct syntax.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Franck

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series.

Join THE global Power Platform event series.

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors