Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

adamdavi3s
Frequent Visitor

Finally, my first viz!

AHHHHHHHH!!! that is how I describe getting started 🙂

I only know a little JS / TS / any programming so it has been an experience!

Circle packing to show a hierarchy structure: I will GIT and Blog this with a link to a gif as this doesn't seem to want to post

circlepacking.gif

5 REPLIES 5
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

Congratulation and thanks for sharing. 🙂

Thank you, it was infuriating but rewarding and hopefully I can improve on it when the custom objects are working again.

The GIT is here

https://github.com/adamdavi3s/PowerBICirclePacking

BTW I took a look at your code and found it was a good starting initiative. However I noticed an error in your update method structure cause the chart to constantly add a new layer as you resized it. I managed to re-write it with different approach. Issue was fixed. 😉 Then went ahead with Zoomable treemap.Everything works fine.

ahhh fantastic, I meant to come back and correct that error (it was obvious when you resized the object) but completly forgot about it!

I know this is a very old thread but I like the vizual. I am brand new to Power BI so how can I install it without a .pbiviz file? Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.