Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

adamdavi3s
Frequent Visitor

Finally, my first viz!

AHHHHHHHH!!! that is how I describe getting started 🙂

I only know a little JS / TS / any programming so it has been an experience!

Circle packing to show a hierarchy structure: I will GIT and Blog this with a link to a gif as this doesn't seem to want to post

circlepacking.gif

5 REPLIES 5
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

Congratulation and thanks for sharing. 🙂

Thank you, it was infuriating but rewarding and hopefully I can improve on it when the custom objects are working again.

The GIT is here

https://github.com/adamdavi3s/PowerBICirclePacking

BTW I took a look at your code and found it was a good starting initiative. However I noticed an error in your update method structure cause the chart to constantly add a new layer as you resized it. I managed to re-write it with different approach. Issue was fixed. 😉 Then went ahead with Zoomable treemap.Everything works fine.

ahhh fantastic, I meant to come back and correct that error (it was obvious when you resized the object) but completly forgot about it!

I know this is a very old thread but I like the vizual. I am brand new to Power BI so how can I install it without a .pbiviz file? Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.