Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mattia_b
Frequent Visitor

Filter pages embedded paged report

Good morning,

I am working with power bi, I am able to embed a report and also to apply RLS.

My question is about paginated reports. I need to filter the pages of an embedded paged report.

I searched on the documentation of the REST API but it seems there is nothing about it.

Can anyone confirm if this is possible or not? If yes, how?

Thanks for your attention.

Regards
Marco

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please elaborate on your need to filter pages? Paginated reports have filters you can apply on the recieved data after it's fetched. If the paginated report is using Power BI dataset as a source, which has RLS applied to it, the data returned to the paginated report should already be filtered to what the user is allowed to see. If you're looking to take it a step further and supply parameters to the report, you can do that as well, which would reduce the amount of data fetched. I recommend you go through the free Paginated Report in a Day training on Youtube: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/paginated-reports/paginated-reports-online-course

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.