Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Namkce
Advocate III
Advocate III

Export report data from Power BI report for import into CRM Dynamics

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but here is my question:

How do I export data from Power BI so that it can be imported into CRM Dynamics?  Specifically, is there an automated process that can be used for this?  I understand that you can "publish" a Power BI report as an "app" and have dashboards show up in CRM Dynamics... but that's not what we want.  We want a field to be updated in CRM Dynamics with the values generated from Power BI.  

Background:

I've developed a Power BI model and report that takes input from various sources (CRM Dynamics, Production data, Leads data, etc) and generates a "score" for each account (A thru F).  My organization would like this score to be visable in CRM Dynamics as a field in an entity (such as accounts).  

Partial solution:

Run the report manually, and produce an export manually, then import the scores into the system manually.  Do this in a scheduled intervals, such as once a week, once a month, etc...  

Desired solution:

Have Power BI automatically update the score values in CRM Dynamics without having anyone manually export, or run manual imports.  

Any recommendations or ideas are welcomed!

Sincerely,  Robert Eckman

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.