Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dwh
Helper II
Helper II

Error embed

Hello everyone,
I have a problem. I have a Power Bi Pro license and I have made a report on a custom application with the embeded customer and non-organization. This report has been visible on the application for about 5 months and now I get this error as if I have to buy a separate license.
"This version is a free trial. To remove this label, you need to purchase a capacity."
How come? Why does this error come up? How can I take it off? I don't need a premium license for the data I have.
Thank you allerrore report.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi

If your embedded solution is in production, you need to purchase either Premium or Embedded capacity (not PBI Pro and not PPU).

Thanks

Alon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Alonba
Employee
Employee

In Power BI Embedded you can use the free trial tokens only for development testing. Once you go to production, serving actual end-users, you need to purchase a capacity. See Move your Power BI embedded analytics application to production - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Hello @Alonba ,
thanks for the answer but this is what the link I posted. I would like to know why this happened. For me that method is production, I don't need the premium for my reports.
I await updates

Hi

If your embedded solution is in production, you need to purchase either Premium or Embedded capacity (not PBI Pro and not PPU).

Thanks

Alon

jasperh

Same issue here, any update on this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.