Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AnveshSoma
Regular Visitor

Error: Group has no reports

Hello,

I am trying to embed Reports using rest Api GetReports(), I used the the sample appilcation Apps own data I was able to generate the access token, but I am ending up with below error. Its says group has no reports, but my workspace has 3 reports in it. Please help.

Thanks,

Anvesh Soma.

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000202 EndHTML:000000681 StartFragment:000000576 EndFragment:000000643 StartSelection:000000580 EndSelection:000000637 SourceURL:http://localhost:42734/Home/EmbedReportPower BI - Embed Sample

Error

Group has no reports.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply I was able to fix the issue, I was using wrong endpoints which caused this issue. Thanks for your response

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @AnveshSoma,

I have just tested that the Apps own data sample still works for me. To narrow down this issue, could you try a different Group/Workspace to see if the issue persists?

In addition, how are the three reports created, within service, or published from desktop? And what's the data source of the reports? Smiley Happy

Regards

Thanks for the reply I was able to fix the issue, I was using wrong endpoints which caused this issue. Thanks for your response

AnveshSoma
Regular Visitor

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to embed my reports in our application using rest api's. I used the the sample application Apps owns data project and changed the configurations as required, I was able to generate the acccess token and but this access token isnt returning the reports present in the workspace. Its saying there are no reports in this group, but I have 3 reports sitting in this group. Please help me.

Thanks & Regards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.