Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

d_u_a
Helper II
Helper II

Embedding report - "This content isn't available"

I changed 'hide the visual header in reading view' option to hide focus mode in visual from power bi desktop. 
After that i published the report to my workspace . But after that i get "This content isn't avaible" . 
Actually there are two report in same workspace ; one of them is working but other one is giving this error (hide focus mode).
I'm applied embedding for customer directions and i'm using Power Bi pro trial and dedicated capacity is off in my workspace.
Could you give some advice to me about what should i do to fix this problem ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I fixed that issue . 
I realized that i was forgetting to change report id and group id in URL when sending http post request to Power Bi Service. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @d_u_a,

According to my test, the "hide the visual header in reading view" option may not be the cause. How did you get the token? Is it possible that the token is expired?

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I fixed that issue . 
I realized that i was forgetting to change report id and group id in URL when sending http post request to Power Bi Service. 

That's great!

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.