Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ddsshh
Regular Visitor

Embedding a dashboard in a low code tool

Hi,

I have a mobile App that was developed using Oracle Visual Builder which is a a low-code tool. I need to embed the dashboards shared with any user to them whenever he has. So, this has to happen dynamically. Please advise!

Regards,

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @ddsshh,

In fact, power bi embedded content is loading embed contents to a specific HTML tag which suitable for the definition. It is impossible to directly get the source data or do advanced operations on these elements.

If you only mean dynamic modify the position of these contents, this is possible.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Thanks @v-shex-msft .

I was trying to use the iFrame to embed the report into my App and it shows now iwth a sign in button. Is there any wayI pass the credentials?

Hi @ddsshh,

Maybe you can add new fields on your database side to store correspond power bi accounts based on your application account, then you can get corresponds power bi account base on the current user.

After these steps, you can use these credentials to processing on the backend to get embed token and use it in the verified steps.

How to Programmatically Pass Credentials in an Embedded Power BI Report 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors