Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mayil
Frequent Visitor

Embedding a Power BI report into Salesforce

Hi Team,

We've succesfully embed the PowerBI report into Salesforce based on this blog. But we're facing 2 issues.

1. My colleague couldn't able to see the PowerBI reports which I embedded in Salesforce eventhough he has admin rights in both salesforce and powerbi report. He's facing below error message

"Content not available"

2. We created new group named as "SalesForce PBI" and publish a report in it. When we trying to embed the report from Group in Salesforce, we are facing below error message

"Content not available".

Could you please help on this.

3 REPLIES 3
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Mayil wrote:

Hi Team,

We've succesfully embed the PowerBI report into Salesforce based on this blog. But we're facing 2 issues.

1. My colleague couldn't able to see the PowerBI reports which I embedded in Salesforce eventhough he has admin rights in both salesforce and powerbi report. He's facing below error message

"Content not available"

2. We created new group named as "SalesForce PBI" and publish a report in it. When we trying to embed the report from Group in Salesforce, we are facing below error message

"Content not available".

Could you please help on this.

@Mayil

Could you see the embedded report?

Yes, we've completed based on "Group Embedded code".

Thanks for your reply

I have the same issue. Did you manage to get this resolved?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors