Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

chris709

Embedded reports - App Owns Data scenario - Change report with a link??

Hi, 

I have a scenario in which I need to build a library of embedded reports. The end user will click a link (that contains the report id) in an app, and that should open the embedded report in the same div container on the page. Just to be clear, I do not want multiple reports on the same page, I want one report that will change to a another report based on the link clicked. I am using the App Owns Data sample solution and i have made several attempts. The first report will open (done during setup) but any secondary reports will not load. Can this be done? Any ideas to get me over the hump? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
erikm
Frequent Visitor

Hi Chris, did you find a solution to this in the meantime? I am currently facing with the same situation trying to include multiple reports into one application.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors