Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

hassanahmed
Regular Visitor

Embedded datatseleted event is not working when drill down option is selected

I am getting data when user selects on a point exists in a bing map on my report. But there is a problem when user selected drill down option then embedded dataselected event is not working, so I am not getting data in this scenario. Kindly help me.

2 REPLIES 2
v-micsh-msft
Employee
Employee

Testing with the Power BI Online sample, the dataselected with drillthrough works with the map visual.

If convenient, would you please share a screenshot of the issue you mentioned that not working?

Regards,

Michael.

Sorry for delay in reply. My scenario is I have a html page in which I embedded a report. After embedded below event is registered :

report.on("dataSelected", function (event) {
var data = event.detail;
//To do something with data
});

Map1.pngSo, when I click on any data point on graph it works fine. It is given json of selected point in data variable. But if drill down option on top of map is selected this event is stopped working till the option is unselected. Given image is the drill down option in selected mode.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.