Just wondering if anyone has hit anything like this before - using PBI embedded, and have a slicer to filter down to specific date ranges (text value, and column is text type).
The issue I'm having is I can't set this slicer, at all. Single value slicers work fine, another slicer I have that's multi-select with strings works fine but this one throws out "Filters target doesn't match slicer target."
I've attached the filter received from requesting getSlicerState:
And here is an example of a filter I sent:
So I was wondering what would happen if I did absolutely nothing and just fed the result of getSlicerState into setSlicerState (without any modifications at all). It throws "slicerTargetDoesNotMatch" - so all evidence is pointing to this not being my issue so far. Sad.