Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

israabuhasna
Helper I
Helper I

Embedded Power BI service in .NET Grouped Visuals Not working

Hi,

We embedded Power bi to .NET application and it has been working perfectly fine until today only SOME reports show the'Grouped' visuals in the selection pane. So I have a filter pane and I grouped the visuals together and use a bookmark to hide/show them. Everything works fine in the desktop and in the online service until we check in the .NET app, the visuals then appear not hidden (which they should be) and are not 'Grouped' as they should be. What is weirder is this issue only rises for SOME users, not all. Any ideas on what the issue may be? I would HATE to have to remove the grouped visuals for every report. 

4 REPLIES 4
mothman
Frequent Visitor

This is happening to us also, all grouped visuals are now displayed on top of each other at the top left of the page.
Absolutely horrific and needs to be fixed asap.

Hi all
This has now been raised as a known issue on the powerbi status page, fix expected today.
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/
2019-11-20 13_12_52-Support _ Microsoft Power BI.png

It appears Microsoft have now deployed the fix! Our reports are back to normal again

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same, plus all grouped visual colpasing together at the top left page, please solve it Microsoft

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors