Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cnltzn
Regular Visitor

Embed full powerbi site into a html with php

Hi,

Is there any way to embed into a php site the entire app.powerbi.com portal?

I don't want to embed a single dashboard or report, but I want that the users of my site can have access to powerbi without writing their own credential. 

Naturally every user in my site have a separate powerbi account (because of row level security), and I'm the tenant of the domain.

it would also be ok if I can generate a link for every user that opens another browser window.

thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@cnltzn wrote:

Hi,

Is there any way to embed into a php site the entire app.powerbi.com portal?

I don't want to embed a single dashboard or report, but I want that the users of my site can have access to powerbi without writing their own credential. 

Naturally every user in my site have a separate powerbi account (because of row level security), and I'm the tenant of the domain.

it would also be ok if I can generate a link for every user that opens another browser window.

thank you!

@cnltzn

AFAIK, you can't embed the power bi portal. Power BI Embedding features are only support embedding dashboards(view), reports(view/edit/create) and tiles. As to row level security, the embedding viewers don't have to be Power BI Users. There's the feature Embedding with non-Power BI users (app owns data) and the correlated RLS(so far it only supports reports) feature. With this approach, you control the user access  to your embedding reports.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.