Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sjungels
Frequent Visitor

Embed Power BI In Python Web App

Hi, 

I am working on a Django multi-tenant web application that should be using Power BI as the reporting front end so that end users will not know they are logging into or using Power BI. Based on this scenario, I thought I need to use the "Embed Content for Customers" or "App Owns Data" approach. However, the tutorial suggests "For apps owns data you need to use Native for the application type." I understand that "Native" means an installed application. 

Now, when I check out "User Owns Data" which is using the "Web App" application type, it is only supposed to be used for "Embed Content for your Org "For user owns data you need to use Web app/API for the application type."

Based on the application type, I understand that there's different authorization processes, etc. Please advise. 

Thanks,

Sebastian

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.