cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Dynamics CRM Snapshots using solution template?

Hi All,

I would like to analyse the development of our sales funnel/pipeline by using Power BI and Dynamics CRM Online data. I am looking for the best solution to fix this, therefor I have to make snapshot of CRM data and use them inside a Power BI Report.

Does the Power BI & Scribe solution template (SalesManagement) provides this functionality, to make and store snapshots of data annd use them inside the Power BI model? Or do you have maybe a better alternative?

Ruben

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Rubenvw,

In your case, just try it first. And there is a special forum Power BI Community for solution templates focused on this, you may reach the team by asking a question or leaving a comment there.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Rubenvw,

In your case, just try it first. And there is a special forum Power BI Community for solution templates focused on this, you may reach the team by asking a question or leaving a comment there.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.