Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Dynamically change page background image

Hi All,

I have a report which contains a background image. My requirement is this image has to be changed based client.

We have different client which have different client logo's for them.

Please provide your inputs on this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

@Sunkari

There seems no such an API to allow to change the background, check the Power BI online API documentation.

As the report is embeded as an iframe in your web page, there seems some way to change iframe background, However I havn't succeeded doing it. I wish this may give you a start.

Or as a workaround, put the background picture on the top of the embeded report, it would be much easier, is this acceptable?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@Sunkari

Were you talking about an embeded report in your application or in the Power BI Service?

Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

@Eric_Zhang Embeded report my application, but any report is fine for me just i need to change image dynamically

Highlighted

@Sunkari

There seems no such an API to allow to change the background, check the Power BI online API documentation.

As the report is embeded as an iframe in your web page, there seems some way to change iframe background, However I havn't succeeded doing it. I wish this may give you a start.

Or as a workaround, put the background picture on the top of the embeded report, it would be much easier, is this acceptable?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Thanks

Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.