Regular Visitor

Dynamic title when we drill

Hello All,

I want to create a dynamic title which works with drill down/up and not based on the filters applied. For example : By default it show Monthly Trend and then when we drill down to Quarter ( let say ), it will display Quarterly Trend and so on. Is there any way to achieve this dynamic title ?

Thanks

Shubs

Advisor

Re: Dynamic title when we drill

Visual titles are currently static, but the Power BI team plans to release expression-based formatting around April 2019. A possible workaround in the meantime would be to create a measure that checks for whether you're filtering at the month or quarter level and then adding it to the Card visual.
Regular Visitor

Hi @deldersveld

Can you help me with creating new measure based on my requirement ?

I want it to work/change when I drill to next level

Thanks

Community Support Team

Hi @Shubs,

Currently it is not possible to meet your requirement currently. There is an idea about that you can add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner. Also I have voted it.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/11121882-dynamic-chart-titles-and...

Regrads,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Community Support Team

Hi @Shubs,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to close the case.

Regards,
Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.